The problems of addictions and dependencies are worse than ever and affecting our communities and our lives.
- Britain has the biggest drug problem in Europe
- 1 in 4 Internet searches are related to pornography
- There are about 350,000 people with gambling dependencies in the UK. But only about 5% seek help.
- in UK 2.6 million children live with their parents who are heavily and hazardously
CAP Fresh Start provide a uniquely friendly approach to practical support for people struggling with dependencies. The group members will support each other, assisted by trained coaches, to take significant steps towards freedom from their dependencies.
The main priorities of a CAP Fresh Start are:
- To build relationships and support networks
- To provide a secure and confidential environment
- To provide an opportunity for people to be brought into a relationship with Jesus Christ
The Group will help you through an (8) eight-week Course, Community, and Coaching sessions. The course is based on a tried and tested approach, designed to help them break free from these dependencies.
CAP Fresh Start operates five core principles: community, course, coaching, confidentiality and celebration.
Do you or do you know someone you know seeking to be free from dependencies? Contact your
Local Centre: Oldham – Waterhead and speak to Wilfred Achumba (Release Groups Manager) on
Mobile: 07780351883 or
Do you want to attend a Release Group? Are you a service provider and want to refer someone to CAP Release Group? Then click CAP Fresh Start Referral Forms, to download, complete and mail back to us.
For Further information about CAP Fresh Start in general, please Click Here